[mythtv-users] Mythweb question. How to change time setting from 15 min to 30 min

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 19 11:18:08 EST 2004

> I installed the Mythweb version available on 1/7/2004 works great. I can not
> figure out how to change the setting so that it displays the programs at 1/2
> hour increments rather than the 15 minute default increments.

In the config file for your thosen theme (eg. config/theme_Default.php),
the three variables below should give you an idea:

// The number of time slots to display in the channel listing
    define('num_time_slots', 36);

// How many timeslots to block together in headers and listing "now" rounds
    define('timeslot_blocks', 3);

// the size of timeslots, in seconds (1800 = 30 minutes)
    define('timeslot_size', 300);

Basically, this sets each timeslot to 5 minute increments, but groups
them by 3 in the title bar.  So, if you'd like to keep the 5-minute
increments, but go by half-hour, just set timeslot_blocks to 6.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer