[mythtv-users] Blank screen on any video playback

xijix at nonexist.net xijix at nonexist.net
Sun Jan 18 19:38:00 EST 2004

I'm having problems getting any video (live TV, recordings, etc) to show up
through MythTV.  I have been able to cat a file directly from my PVR-250 and
play it back in mplayer fine, but if I try to view it through Myth I get a
blank screen.  There do not appear to be any errors in dmesg, messages, or the
console I start the front or backend from.  DVD playback seems to work fine,
oddly enough.

I'm running .13 on an Asus Pundit under RH9 with a PVR-250.  I followed Jarod's
guide for the setup since this is my first time getting everything running.
(Thanks for all of your work BTW Jarod, it is MUCH appreciated!)

If anyone has any ideas on what I should be looking for please let me know.

- Adrian