[mythtv-users] mythgame on a WinTV PVR 350

Clay claybo at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 17 18:21:34 EST 2004

Hey everyone.  This is somewhat of a double post -- I posted about this
a few days ago but got no response, so I figure I probably need to word
my question a bit better.  I apologize for any inconvenience my double
posting is causing anyone.

Is there anyone here who is successfully using mythgame with a WinTV
PVR 350?  Specifically, NES and SNES games?  I cannot get any emulators
to work with my PVR 350 because of lack of OpenGL/SDL support.  (At
least, this is the impression I gather from the output of the emulators
when trying to start them up.)

Thank you for any response!