[mythtv-users] Prebuffering pauses.

Stuart Felenstein stuart4m at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 17:23:21 EST 2004

Just to confirm, as I know this issue has been beaten around quite a bit.
Prebuffering pauses are a condition that exists only in Mythfrontend ?
It maybe just a stupid question, but I've been getting quite a bit as of late.  Again as watching live or recorded programs, in particular, recorded that are still in process of being recorded.  They come and go in frequency, and in general don't seem to effect the quality.  Primarly when some effect happens it's generally to the audio.

Alright probably too much on my symptoms.  I ask though if it's only connected to the activities of the frontend, since just running backend, I see no messages about them.

Stuart