[mythtv-users] Nuvexport and cutlist

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 23:41:30 EST 2004

I am trying to use nuvexport to export my recordings to divx and cut out
the commercials.  I have myth set to automatically flag commercials and
I am able to skip them while viewing with the "Z" key. However when I
run nuvexport it reports "No cutlist found...." .

I have searched the list and looked at the script to no avail.  It
appears to be trying to find a cutlist in the database.  What gives?  I
think I am missing a step here.  Any help is appreciated as always,

thanks,
bill bradley