[mythtv-users] [OT] Dell Dimensions (and Poweredge)...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jan 16 16:57:57 EST 2004

> I can't quite get a box built around this put together for under
> $300 but it does look nice. There is one review though that says
> that vertical CD's have a high error rate. The box is designed to
> be vertical or horizontal though.
>     http://www.asus.com/products/desktop/pundit/overview.htm

There's a *lot* of stuff about the pundit in the archives.  It's the
quietest case that I've ever seen, and looks nice sitting next to my
Sony Wega.  It makes a great mythtv box, though the pvr cards are a bit
hard to get into it (I'd suggest looking at that Yuan card - which I
will probably get if I ever decide to upgrade my pctv pro)

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer