[mythtv-users] Jumpy playback with PVR-250?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Fri Jan 16 15:45:34 EST 2004

Roger that....installed and working in X, just not helping my Myth problem a
whole lot.  Although the pauses do seem to happen a bit less....I'm letting
it play now to see how it goes....the first 2 minutes were horrid though.
So far these next 4 have been OK though.  Only a tiny bit of stutter, but
only for a second or 2