[mythtv-users] System Spec Survey

Rolando Nieves rjnieves at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 12:44:54 EST 2004

Ok, so my last message was a bit winded ... I'll get to the point on this one. If you have successfully fielded a MythTV box using either an MJPEG card or a framegrabber and encoding to RTJPEG in MythTV, and you're satisfied with the results, I would definitely appreciate a short description of the hardware you used to build the Myth box. CPU, Mobo, and HD should be enough. I'm just trying to determine what kind of a system I need to field a MythTV box using the Pinnacle DC10+ card without "prebuffering pause"s every 5 seconds.

Thanks,

Rolando.