[mythtv-users] native lirc support

Ken VanDine ken at biZrace.com
Fri Jan 16 07:17:16 EST 2004

Mine stopped working too. I updated to the latest ivtv (0.1.9) via
atrpms and native lirc stopped getting signals from the remote.  I even
tested it with irw and it seems to get nothing.  I think it is related
to that new ivtv module.  Anyone have any insight?  I am dieing with a
remote :-(

Thanks,
--Ken