[mythtv-users] Requiring a password for mythweb?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 22:37:03 EST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Carl wrote:
> The other expression is "working code is the most pursuasive argument".

I'm not a developer.  If I were, I would subscribe to the -dev list.
Plus I'm not trying to pursuade anyone to write this code.  All I said is
that I hoped it would be considered if someone did or if there was enough
user interest for it.  And that has already been cleared up by the primary
mythweb developer clarifying what he meant.  So I think it's time to kill
this thread.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>