[mythtv-users] Small EPG Bug?

John F DeLuca mythtv at johnfdeluca.com
Thu Jan 15 17:59:45 EST 2004

I think I may have discovered a small bug in the Enahanced Program Guide
(EPG).  Let's say I am watching LiveTV.  I then bring up the EPG.  I then
press R to record the show I am watching.  I then arrow to another channel
within the program guide and press X.  The channel changes to the new
channel but the recording continues....just now under the new channel.
Watch Recordings shows one entry under the first show's details for this.

Not sure I dislike the behavior.....can provide a quick and easy means to
change channel which is being recorded but will likely not be totally
reliable as if I am watching a 1/2 show and do the X to change to a full
hour show...the recording will likely end 1/2 hour early.