[mythtv-users] Do any of you transcode/edit on Windows?

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Jan 15 15:59:56 EST 2004

How about any equivalent editing apps for OSX?  My windows desktop became my
mythtv box, so now I just
use the Powerbook.  I looked around the other night but couldn't find
anything useful for editing mpeg2 pvr recordings... it all seems to want DV
or is just a converter and not an editor (with timeline).  FWIW I have
Quicktime Pro but that wouldn't open up a recording either (thought it had
mpeg2??)

William Boyd, II
Web Developer
Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.