[mythtv-users] Re: OT (Maybe): Does anybody have a....

Adrian Gomez me at adriangomez.com
Thu Jan 15 14:09:51 EST 2004

Yes, I have. I have done it about a dozen times. I have even tried to
edit the file with all the different permutations of the file that gets
generated by irrecord, with no luck. While looking mode2 the output of
the real remote looks almost (but almost isn't enough) identical to the
  ir200L output. Not only that but if I use the config file and blast it
with another ir device it recognizes the commands as being from that
remote while using irw.

I also tested the ir device by creating a conf file for the TV (which I
don't need) and trying to change the channel on the tv (and it does
work).

And it really is a shame. The part I expected to be the easiest has not
been. Otherwise my myth setup is working great. RH9, the StreamZap
remote with usb reciever, the ir200l, the alsa drivers, the btaudio,
two capture card, the tv-out all working great by looking through the
documentation and this list.

thanks for your help
Adrian Gomez