[mythtv-users] Requiring a password for mythweb?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 13:34:42 EST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Eloy A. Paris wrote:
> >> I don't see why this has to be built into MythWeb. What's wrong with
> >> using Apache authentication only?
> >
> > And it won't.
> Cool, I am glad Mythweb's author likes the KISS principle :-)

Whatever.  But one of the advantages to open-sourced software to me is the
fact the developers are at least usually open to suggestions rather than
declaring "this is how it is".  I would hope that if someone offered the
code, it would be considered at least (for this or any other feature)...
especially if there was more interest from the user community.

Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>