[mythtv-users] Requiring a password for mythweb?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 13:34:42 EST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Eloy A. Paris wrote:
> >> I don't see why this has to be built into MythWeb. What's wrong with
> >> using Apache authentication only?
> >
> > And it won't.
>
> Cool, I am glad Mythweb's author likes the KISS principle :-)

Whatever.  But one of the advantages to open-sourced software to me is the
fact the developers are at least usually open to suggestions rather than
declaring "this is how it is".  I would hope that if someone offered the
code, it would be considered at least (for this or any other feature)...
especially if there was more interest from the user community.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>