[mythtv-users] PVR-250: Vertical green bands in recording

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Thu Jan 15 11:58:57 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 16:40, Andy Grundman wrote:
> Brad Allen wrote:
> >>Wow, that actually worked!  I unplugged the cable, rebooted, then
> >>plugged it back in.  The video looks great now.  I have my cable split
> >>and one feed goes to my cable box and the other to Myth.  When I unplug
> >>the cable from my computer it affects the picture on the cable box, so

Hmm, I think I read about grounding problems with the pvr someplace
causing this. Would fit in with the fact that I don't see it, as my
signal cable is split to two other devices which are grounded to the
same ground as the mythbox. Therefore I don't need the pvr to be
grounded properly since the potential is the same on the cable shielding
and the box case.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough