[mythtv-users] FW: Would I be better off with a PVR250 or a PVR350

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Jan 15 09:53:56 EST 2004

 I apologize for resending this to the list. I sent it out last weekend, and
 then had to leave town on a family emergnecy. Now that I'm back I don't
 seem to see it, or worse, any replies in the list.

 I really need to know which card to buy here.

Given a system architecture that consists of (at least one) backend that is
primarily a recording machine, with most, if not all of the viewing being
on other frontend machines. And htta has at least 2, and perhaps 3 capture
cards, would there be any benefit in using PVR350's over PVR250's ?

Als, I have several existing WinTV cards, can I configure the frontends to
use these to provide picture in picture of live TV, on the frontends
themselves?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin

----- End forwarded message -----