[mythtv-users] Suse XF86Config request

srkammer at cox.net srkammer at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 00:43:49 EST 2004

I've got MythTv up and running for the most part with a
PVR-350.  I started this on Sunday so it hasn't been too
difficult, however, I've got two problems.

1) I am running Suse 9.0 and was wondering if someone has
an example of a Suse SF86Config file that works with the
PVR-350 that would allow me to continue to use the PC
Monitor while the mythfrontend is running on the TV.  I've
tried using the various XF86Config examples out there but
none of them handle multiple virtual consoles and multiple
X logins the way that Suse does so the examples end up
breaking X.

2) I ran mythfilldatabase again per documentation to add
the next weeks schedules and it reran the current weeks
data and I've now got duplicate schedules.  Any ideas.

Finally,  thanks to everyone involved with this project.
It's been a lot of fun getting this to work up to this
point and its a great looking PVR solution.

Scott