[mythtv-users] Slow PVR-350 decoding in MythTV

Earwig earwig at taar.com
Wed Jan 14 21:18:20 EST 2004

  Same here.  Mine seems to be continuing to use the framebuffer instead
of switching to the hardware decoder, no matter what you set in the myth
playback settings.

  However, mine is the recently updated 1.7 package, and my myth is the
package from the FC1 guide.

ivtv-0.1.7-20.rhfc1.at
ivtv-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2140.nptl_30.rhfc1.at-0.1.7-20.rhfc1.at

Lars