[mythtv-users] Hauppage Win-TV PVR-350 - Where?

Steve Withers swithers at mmp.org.nz
Wed Jan 14 17:57:26 EST 2004

Hi All

I have tried to order the PVR-350 (US$172 / NZ$270) through Amazon.com
and they refuse to send it to New Zealand.

The "local" distributor is in Australia..and they want AU$512 for it.
That's NZ$580 - more than double the price of buying it from the US
direct.

The Singapore pricing is slightly better - S$269 / NZ$320.

Does anyone on the list know of a company in the US that isn't fussed
about where they send it? I used to use "Computer Shopper" to find small
companies who would ship to anyone....but the Internet has sort of
killed "Computer Shopper" in my neck of the woods.

Thanks for any advice on a reliable, cheap source for this device.

Steve Withers