[mythtv-users] TV schedules that are a minute off

Paul Thompson captbunzo at squirrelmail.org
Wed Jan 14 15:35:34 EST 2004

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2004 14:58, David Engel wrote:
>>It's not ideal for this case, but you can manually adjust the start
>>and end times with pre- and post-rolls.
>
> That won't change the 'true' start/end time as considered by the
> scheduler for determining conflicts, IIRC.  Pre/Post-roll is ignored
> when there are overlapping/adjacent scheduled recordings.

I don't know what setting I changed. However, I set some option in the
recording setup for those BAD shows that allowed me to start recording
-1 minutes early. And that DID fix the conflicts as far as the scheduler
was concerned.

I can't tell you what mythfrontend calls the setting. However, the
column in mythconverg.record is called preroll.

--
Paul Joseph Thompson
captbunzo at squirrelmail.org
AIM/Yahoo/MSN IM: Captain Bunzo