[mythtv-users] Suggestion for a NICE case if you are looking

Tommy Nijem tnijem at cronometric.com
Wed Jan 14 12:14:55 EST 2004

I just spoke with Silverstone, the 2 PCI config is what they ship by
default for their Japanese market boxes.

They are going to check and see if they can send me a 2 PCI kit.

The case comes with a hole where the optical drive goes. There is no
cover included.

We also might be able to find the 2 PCI riser solution from somewhere
else as well

What you need is a riser that plugs into 1 PCI slot vertically then
expands to 2 horizontal PCI slots.

I'll let you know what I hear back from Silverstone and if I find
another solution.

-t