[mythtv-users] PVR250 - PVR350 Europe vs US

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Wed Jan 14 08:15:48 EST 2004

Hi,

A friend of mine (a pilot) travels back and forth betheen US and Erurope
on a regular basis. I was wondering if I would be able to use a US
PVR250 here in Europe. The price difference is enourmous. The cheapest
pvr250 I found here is 193 € ~ 230 $ (and 238 € for the PVR350). This is
3x the price for the the card in the US.
My question is if there is a way to get the US card working over here. I
know you can switch tv output between PAL en NTSC but would te same be
possible with tuner input? I guess not but I'm hoping someone on the
list will claim I'm wrong.

Regards

Steven