[mythtv-users] Mpeg Encoder card

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Wed Jan 14 02:13:54 EST 2004

No.. Was saying I bought a WinTV-D and "I happen to have an mpeg encoder
card"  two different cards..

The cpu is pegged whenever I watch live tv.. So I was wondering if there
was a way to use the encoder card that I have..

Think I may just bite the bullet and buy a PVR-250 off ebay and
hopefully get a decent price for my WinTV-D