[mythtv-users] OT: Framebuffer

Steve swilton at fusemail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:41:49 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 18:25, Stuart Felenstein wrote:
> Sorry, just to clarify.  Compile time option meaning it's added in and
> once built I have a choice between X and DirectFB or I lose my options
> with X?

The second one: it's either or, not both.

To clarify:

The directfb output for myth would only really be useful if ALL of myth
were on the framebuffer. i.e. no X-window at all.

So, to do that you need qt-embedded (runs on the normal linux
framebuffer) and the experimental directfb output that's in CVS.

Steve