[mythtv-users] Record past end of show broken?

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Tue Jan 13 04:42:28 EST 2004

Interesting...

I also have a problem with this feature, although I am pretty convinced
that it is, in actual fact, the TV company who can't seem to use a
watch!  My machine is ntpd'd up - and keeps perfect time according to
teletext on the TV, however, I am forever cutting off recordings before
their time.

When I get around to it, I fully intend to nobble it so that the clock
is actually 2 minutes late, as invariably the programs I want are
followed by another show on a different channel.

It is most infuriating...