[mythtv-users] Nuvexport settings?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue Jan 13 00:38:37 EST 2004

Well I'm not using a TV set at the moment...using my PC monitor till I get
this box the way I want it  ;-)  Running an SVCD export now, but I chose
6000 as the bitrate...and of course it's been like 3 hours and it's still
running  ;-)

I guess I want decent quality, without having to wait 2 - 3 hours for each
archive session.  Most of the stuff I'm archiving is only an hour long
program.....cut down probably 40 minutes.  All the exports I've tried thus
far run into the 2-6 hour range.  Not good when you run out of space I
suppose  ;-)

I'll try the default settings on SVCD and see what happens.  I guess size
isn't a huge object.  I've got a DVD Burner on order anyway....