[mythtv-users] Directory of Symbols

John W. Thomas me at johnwesleythomas.com
Mon Jan 12 22:33:46 EST 2004

Chris Germano wrote:

>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org
I appreciate both of the responses, but perhaps I should have been a
little more clear. I am guessing that alot of the symbols in the watch
recordings menu are theme specific.  I already searched the mailing list
and found the links that are being referred to and I do not see alot of
those same symbols in the Gant theme.  This is what I have been able to
gather so far:

Scissors => (Manual) cutlist
Red Ball (w/ check) => Recording close to expiration
Gears => Transcoding in progress
Roll of Toiletpaper? => Commercials flagged?
Maybe other potential ones that I just haven't seen yet?

Does anyone have any experience with the Gant theme to confirm these
symbols or have a complete listing of them?