[mythtv-users] DVB Channel Setup - Start of a solution

Malcolm Smith Malcolm.Smith at itemplus.com
Mon Jan 12 10:09:03 EST 2004

Edward,

I stand corrected, thanks. I'll add them to my tables.

btw has anyone expereinced problems when trying to view off air DVB-T
channels (e.g. BBC4 in the UK only transmits after 7pm). No problem if you
schedule recordings. Big problem if you use live TV.

seems to crash the backend. Is this experience repeated for anyone else?

-malc-