[mythtv-users] Hauppauge MediaMVP as a Frontend?

Malcolm Smith Malcolm.Smith at itemplus.com
Mon Jan 12 08:37:38 EST 2004

It does look interesting. As a frontend only it beats most things I have
looked at.

I want a dumb front end, it has to be silent, backend can do the work (2.4G
Celery with DVB cards should be more than enough). Until I saw this I was
thinking that a Via Itx board would be the way to go, but that would be 3
times the cost.

Anybody else interested?

-malc-