[mythtv-users] Sick over this: XMLTV, documention, perl

Dhiraj Gaurh dhiraj at vishnubhugwaan.org
Mon Jan 12 05:24:43 EST 2004

Try without xmltv, unless you've already done that. If you later feel
that you need xmltv then you can install it. I faced the same problems
and ended up not installing xmltv. I use myth without xmltv.
Of course, if you do need xmltv, then you've got to install it, no way out !
BTW, I am on RH 7.2, not 9 like you are, so was an even bigger problem
for me :)