[mythtv-users] PCI video out card suggestions please :)

Audio Phile da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 20:10:30 EST 2004

I have an aged PII-450 based system that's just
sitting in the basement.  I'd like to use it as a
frontend for mythtv.  Only catch is the board is so
old that there is no AGP slot on the thing!  Can
someone recommend a PCI card that has video output
that myth will use and that will be very high quality
(ie no lines like some of the older board w/ video
out)?  If you can, please let me know the maker and
model with any comments you have.

Thanks all!