[mythtv-users] several stations sharing a channel

Ralf Haller ralf at brap.de
Sun Jan 11 12:58:37 EST 2004

This is an issue everywhere in the world I think.

Changing the xmltv or other software for importing the program data
would be easier than changing mythtv. However there are so many xmltv
programs out there that all need to be changed. Writing a filter that
reads xmltv data, combines the stations sharing one channel and writes
updated xmltv data would be the best solution I think. Has anybody
already done some work in this direction?

However, changing mythtv would bring be best solution.

Ralf