[mythtv-users] DVB and analogue

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sun Jan 11 08:42:32 EST 2004

I've had a search through the archive but I can't find this mentioned, so I'm
not sure if its possible to do...

Currently I've got a DVB-t and an analogue capture card installed. I've got
the channels setup fine, the DVB is chosen as the default... So I have a full
list of channels setup on the DVB card, and a subset on the analogue.

However, I have additional channels on the analogue card (video cameras) that
I can't see a way to setup.

i.e. if I try to view tv and go to one of the analogue only channels, the DVB
card is used and the channel ignored...
However, if I start a recording on the DVB card I can then select the channels
on the analogue card.

Is this setup possible? Has anyone else done it?

--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it - Wireless networking and techie bits.