[mythtv-users] Pundit fan noise.

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 19:47:42 EST 2004

Same here.  My Pundit's fan is not audible at all -- unless I have it on the
bench, or when it restarts, before Q-FAN is enabled by the BIOS -- for about
a second after first startup =).  You can hear it very slightly whilst its
in the cabinet, if you are *really* listening for it.  If its recording? All
I hear is the hard drive going *click*, *click* every minute or so =)

--Tyler

MythTV address: mythpcjabber AT ec.rr.com
Normal address: pcjabber AT ec.rr.com