[mythtv-users] Weather Maps

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Jan 8 15:00:08 EST 2004

Same for Alaska, USA.  I bet MSNBC updated their site and MythWeather
just needs to be updated.  I will look at it once I get my new house put
together.

-dan

Tobias Luetke wrote:

> Pete's MythTV wrote:
>
>> For some reason I am no longer getting weather maps for my area.
>> Anyone got
>> any ideas why ?
>>
>> btw, in case it makes a difference, I am in the UK.
>> Pete
>

> It doesn't work for canada either. for quite some time though.

main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n",*i=
"iqgbgxmdzlolyb\nu.pax\nlek.n";char *strchr(const char*,int);
while(*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);}return 0;}