[mythtv-users] XvMC deinterlace not possible, but...

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Thu Jan 8 14:12:13 EST 2004

That's a good question, heh

>From my understanding, interlaced video refers to video that has tiny
horizontal lines in it (especially during fast moving video). Its hard to
describe though.

What I do know is that this problem does not occur when I don't use XvMC,
but like I said before, XvMC dramatically reduces my sporadic sound
stutters, so I would like to use it if I can get this "interlacing" issue
resolved.