[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Thu Jan 8 03:30:10 EST 2004

Lo there,

I've got a ATI Remote Wonder wireless remote (Very nice) and was
wondering if anyone could shortcut my playing and tell me the best way
of setting it up for MythTV?.

I've been using xmodmap but appear to have problems getting it to work
between mtyhtv and mythmusic?.

I've been looking at the lirc code and it looks like it has support for
the ati remote. Can anyone comment on this?

Otherwise I'll have a play myself and report back to the list..

Ta
Simon

--
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.