[mythtv-users] Tivo sues EchoStar for... My .01 cent

fsck144-mythtv at yahoo.com fsck144-mythtv at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 14:50:23 EST 2004

It may be helpful to dig around for some prior art,
both within Linux and outside vendors (like Media 100,
et al..). Evidence of prior art will certainly hurt
Tivo's case.

<snip>
I try to stay on topic as much as possible, but with
something this slap-silly, I can't help myself.
I am so reminded of BT and their hyperlink claim, and
this is what I wished I would have written somewhere.
This may be long, but I hope it makes some sense to
someone out there.
</snip>