[mythtv-users] Simultaneous X11/PVR350 output?

Alexander McKinney alex_mckinney at net.com
Wed Jan 7 13:25:53 EST 2004

Here's my problem...  I want to have simultaneous DVI and TV (S-Video)
output from my mythbox to run my HD-monitor and feed my other TVs.
Currently I have a nVidia MX440-based dual-head card.  I can get the XFree
clone to work, but only if both displays are at the same resolution - and I
really want them at different resolutions - 1280x720 on the DVI to my TV,
and I guess 800x600 on the S-Video.

I currently have a PVR250 working just beautiful thank-you very much.  If
instead I get a 350, can I simultaneously have it output the S-Video signal,
and still use my graphics card for my DVI output to my TV?

Thanks,
ARM