[mythtv-users] Messages from system to user

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 6 23:57:58 EST 2004

Sounds perfect.  The ReplayTV does just that.  It's similar like Outlook
with auto-preview.  It shows the Subject in bold (in a list) with a
date/time stamp and then a one-liner or detail information.  If you
click/select the message you get a pop-up that displays the full text of the
message and the option to close or delete.

I think an additional feature might be a periodic check of the table in the
frontend and an OSD notification if there are unread messages.

Thanks for tackling this!

Kevin