[mythtv-users] MythGame Howto, help, and info

Julian Frumar mythtv at ideaworks.org
Tue Jan 6 22:19:41 EST 2004

Hey Myth gurus,

I need a hand setting up MythGame.

I have installed xmame to test out the mythgame features. I can run Xmame from outside mythtv.

I have gone into the game settings and given the correct paths for mame.

When I select "search for games", nothing happens (i.e. no new screens, no progress meters, no response at all).

When I select the games feature from the main menu, all I get is one entry entitled "All Games", with no values filled in for System, Year, Genre, Favourite.

On the website, there is no doco for mythgame, so I was hoping someone could lend a hand here.

Many Thanks!