[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Recording Glitch

Douglas Beck beckd at dig-concepts.com
Tue Jan 6 19:16:51 EST 2004

I just can't find anything out of the ordinary in the logs.  Everything
looks good.  It's strange because it's basically recording even when
you're watching live tv--which works great.  but when you actually
record a program, it puts glitches into the .nuv file...strange.

Any idea what direction I should head to try to find what might be
causing this?