[mythtv-users] Two frontend instances on one box

Tue Jan 6 12:16:40 EST 2004

> > You should be able to give your linux box as many ip addresses and host
> > names as you want, as far as how to make those change per user...
> > Well, I'm not sure about that.
>
> Yep, that's the problem.  How could I force one user to "go out" via ip1
> and another use to use ip2?

Well, it shouldn't be too hard to dual home your card.  I have never done it, but I believe you can give you single card two IP's.  Worst case you could get a cheap second network card, but I don't think this is necessary

There are other solutions using NAT and tap/tun to achieve the same effect, but I think you can just do a simple dual home fairly easily