[mythtv-users] OT: nForce2 -- the real scoop

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Jan 6 11:58:30 EST 2004

Wish I could say the same.  If I run artsd and turn on buffering it's
smooth.  Otherwise using both OSS emulation and Alsa, it stutters,
snaps, pops and crackles.

Of course the point is moot.  I screwed up my Linux yesterday trying to
upgrade to 2.6... :)  Can't even fully boot anymore because modules
won't load using either the old kernel or the new kernel.

So I had to boot back into XP until I get a chance to reinstall Mandrake
tonight.

-Tony