[mythtv-users] Some channels NO DATA

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Jan 6 08:45:17 EST 2004

Zap2it looks fine. It lists everything. Initially this morning every
channel showed NO DATA. Then I went to current recordings, deleted a
recording, then went back to listings and I was back to the same 4 or 5
with No DATA.

Here is what I see when I run mythfilldatabase:
http://www.obrien-pifer.com/mythtv/mythfilldatabase

I do have some channels removed from the database and commented out of
the xmltv file. http://www.obrien-pifer.com/mythtv/BrightHouseFL.xmltv

So then I thought, I'll just go back to the default xmltv file where no
channels are commented out, let mythfilldatabase re-add all the deleted
channels so it's like a fresh start. (at least i thinks that's how it
works).

Then I ran mythfilldatabase again and the output is here:
http://www.obrien-pifer.com/mythtv/mythfilldatabase2

Now when I look at mythweb I see a bunch more channels with NO DATA.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James