[mythtv-users] Help:Act200L / SA3100 : I've read the backposts

Randy Beiter merlinmy at camelot.org
Mon Jan 5 19:43:07 EST 2004

I recently built a homebrew transmitter and receiver to use with my Explorer
3100.  I used the improved transmitter by Enrique Vidal and the simplest
receiver circuit.  I decided on the simple receiver without the booster caps
because the output from my serial port was plenty strong enough for
my uses.  Below find links to both circuits.

http://www.lirc.org/improved_transmitter.html
http://www.lirc.org/receivers.html (midway down the page)

Also, use the stock SA2000 lirc config file and add the frequency line
(frequency 56000).

Randy