[mythtv-users] Mythtv Settings question

Chris Ogles ntsysop at planetenigma.org
Mon Jan 5 01:42:46 EST 2004

Now that I have the nuvexport working right, I was wondering what people
are using for their Myth setting for recording (rtjpeg or mpeg4 .. bitrate
and such) and What setting might be suggested for nuvexport for divx.  I
am shooting for a happy medium between quailty and size.  I have some good
divx files that are 640x480, 23 fr/sec, 124Kps, sample rate of 24bit which
looks very good and the file size is only 160M for 21 minutes.

Just looking for some input for suggestions or comments on what others use
for their settings that are getting great results.

Thanks again
Chris