[mythtv-users] getting rid of mythchannels

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Sun Jan 4 00:48:57 EST 2004

> > Unable to initialize plugin 'mythchannels'"

> Check in /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/ or /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/
> If not try "locate mythchannels".

Yup, thanks that did it...it fixed the unable to the issue I posted about
but didnt fix the problem thats causing myth to actually not work :(

I updated to newest CVS on both myth and IVTV, and now I'm getting a "your
soundcard is not reporting free space correctly" when trying to watch live
tv or watch previously recorded stuff... Its seg faulting after that error.
using alsa, ivtv w/ 2 PVR 250's.

I meant to originally post to the devel list, so I'll probably follow up on
there tomorrow--when I'm not so frustrated/tired.

-Dane