[mythtv-users] Waited 2 seconds... Still... Any more ideas?

Matthew Laird myth at luther.ca
Sat Jan 3 13:30:58 EST 2004

> I have a similar setup, and I see many freezes from machine "B"
> (frontend only).  So far I've only seen this when watching live TV (not
> prerecorded).

That's the exact situation I'm seeing as well, live tv sometimes dies.
And it seems to at times loose it's place in the ring buffer.  But
prerecorded playback is fine - to the point if I'm watching a show I put
it into record mode and watch/pause it as it's recording.  This seems to
have no problem.

Like the other fellow mentioned it seems to especially happen while
changing channels.