[mythtv-users] linux distro

Craig Meyer craig at fdllug.org
Sat Jan 3 03:11:42 EST 2004

I wouldn't count Gentoo out. I first started as a MythTV user with
Mandrake 9.1. I was so impressed when I switched a single machine to
gentoo I almost fell off my chair. Setting up mythtv is as easy as typing
"emerge mythtv" and then copying then creating the database the same as
you would with Red Hat or anything else (though it sounds like you already
have a database). Dependencies are all handled for you.

But, like has already been said.. Take a look around, see what you think
will work.

-Craig